Posts I've Made
31.08.2013 @ 01:51Just finished these damn books, and completely forgot about the medallions she took from Bonhart. Thank you!
16.07.2013 @ 10:36I've been playing a heavily modded Skyrim for over 700 hours, and it's certainly beautiful, but it still doesn't look nearly as good as Witcher 2 on Ultra settings. Developers can easily do better than that, they were just hamstrung by the last generation of consoles that they had to develop for along side PC. Since the Xbone and PS4 is coming out, graphics like you see above will be the "low end" of what PC rpgs are capable of before mods, because in a nutshell, most PC games are developed in such a way that they will not look much better than Xbox 360 or PS3. This will change with the new console generation.
13.07.2013 @ 19:00I'm more concerned with what people did or didn't do in the Witcher series, and why. Not really interested in people's petty debates on what they do or do not consider terrorists. That seems like something worthy enough for it's own thread.
13.07.2013 @ 02:23
Costin Moroianu said:I have trued most choices at least once due to curiosity, but I only consider it relevant if I did pick certain choice for more reasons then that.
To that end I've never...
- Let Abigail be lynched.
- Killed Vincent.
- Sided against Thaler.
- Killed the Striga.
- Invited anyone but Zoltan to Shani's party.
- Sided with either the fish people or the villagers, instead resolved their conflict.
- Stayed neutral in Murky Waters between Order and Scoia'Tael.
- Let the King of the Wild Hunt have Jacques.
- Killed Aryan.
- Killed the Ghost in the Insane Asylum, he always got the two men he wanted.
- Sided with Iorveth in the forest.
- Spared or helped the Trolls on both paths.
- Killed Loredo when going with Iorveth.
- Killed Adam Pangratt
- Let Roche kill Henselt.
- Let the mob lynch Stennis.
- Convinced Roche to give Anais to Natalis.
- Killed Letho.
- Killed Saskia on Roche's path. ›››
Not inviting anyone but Zoltan is another one i'm guilty of. He's too much of a "main" character to sideline him for secondary characters like Carmen or Thaler. Especially since Shani was actually seeing Thaler at some point, which is weird and gross.
12.07.2013 @ 11:58
Black Leopard said:TW1
- let Abigail get lynched
- side against Thaler
- give Alvin to shani
- favor villagers or vodyanoy over each other
- kill Berengar
- kill speaking trolls
- side with those greedy fools in burnt mansion
- trust the succubus !
- let Adam Prangratt (arrogant bastard) go [Roche path]
- hand over Anais to Radovid ›››
It's funny that you say never trust the succubus because if you give it a shot, your opinion may change.