Posts I've Made
15.03.2013 @ 12:42OMG. Klein Mahakam auf Seite 3.
Kaum zu finden.
Wenn ich nur wüsste, wie ich es wieder auf Seite 1 bekomme.
16.08.2012 @ 08:17
Ancient Crone said:I've watched the videos, and nothing is as clear when I do it as it looks in the videos. ›››
And with some hints?
Before the cutscene:
1. Forget the pillars, forget the drinks. Forget oils.
2. It's a question of speed. The kikimores emerge from the ground, so Geralt shouldn't wait too long. Draw the sword (any sword you want), choose fast style (Geralt is able to run very fast).
Immediately after the cutscene:
3. Run into the tunnel.
4. When the first kikimore workers appear: Jump over them (double click on "W").
5. After the first tunnel: Stay on the right side; ignore the kikimore warriors.
6. You should proceed to the opposite tunnel.
Geralt is looking for a narrow escape
Before the entrance of tunnel 2 (look at Geralt's position in the video): turn around, 1 x Aard.
Or you may send your (compressed) savegame to me (firstname.lastname@example.org), but you should give me an email-address to send it back.
09.08.2012 @ 12:10At night in the fields or between the village and the bridge.
08.06.2012 @ 22:17It's a question of 45 seconds if you do it right:
But there are many other possibilities, for example:
28.05.2012 @ 07:51