Topics I've Started
23.04.2013 @ 20:44Sega have released new footage for their upcoming AAA title Total War : Rome 2 . The footage in HD looks epic ! . Check out the gameplay video here , courtesy of gamespot :
Please Note that this is PRE-ALPHA Fottage . There may be few problems which will be fixed in the final game .
19.04.2013 @ 13:42The game Bathesda had been teasing for last week is announced , it's survival horror game from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami . The Game is headed to current gen , next gen consoles and PC in 2014 .
The Evil Within is Project Zwei which was teased by Mikami last year .
Bathesda chose IGN to reveal their game , so visit the link below to see live debute trailer and stay tuned at IGN for more info .
Youtube version now available .
27.03.2013 @ 10:32Hy guys , I myself is not a military First Person Shooter fan but thought I should share this with you . This demo is running on High End PC , looks impressive .
Game uses brand new frostbite 3 game engine .
Currently announced for PC as well as PS 3 and Xbox 360 . There are rumors about next gen release too however nothing is confirmed or denied by EA . The game is set to release Fall 2013 .
13.02.2013 @ 16:08Hi again dear fellow gamers and CD Projekt Red
While watching Cyberpunk 2077 trailer (again) I thought about posting something on witcher forums . It didn't took enough time after that and the thought of The Witcher 3 demo came in my mind . Now there are some really good benefits of doing a demo for the game if done correctly .
1- It will allow users to give feedback to CDPR , which will result in more polished final product .
2- A free , well executed and less space occupying demo will allow new people to try the demo , which will attract new people toward this title .
3- Those who have concerns about running the game on their PCs will be able to check the game and it will give them time to upgrade their rigs before the final product comes out .
4- Giving demo to the players will prevent them to try the game by wrong ways .
5- Will allow CDPR to know about the issues and further tweak the game before this masterpiece comes out .
So guys do you agree with me .? Do you have some other benefits of the demo in mind .? If you have then kindly share them . Let CDPR take notice by discussion . Have a nice day .
02.02.2013 @ 13:52Hi again everyone . The hype is killing us all for the announcement of The Witcher 3 on FEB 5th 2013 (Thank You God for letting us live by the end of 2012) . Now that we survive we can not wait for the upcoming PC games to arrive specially The Witcher 3 .
In the mean time I want to revisit the past and share some of the points that made me fall in love with CD Projekt Red:
1) DRM Free games .
2) Massive update for Original Witcher for free .
3)-Free Enhanced edition of The Witcher 2 as a 10+GB update for PC version .
4) When Xbox 360 version was announced , I was worried that they gonna focus on that platform specifically , yet we received updated visuals in Enhanced Edition of the PC version that were not present in console version like light shafts coming out of dying wrath , smoke and sparks when trap explodes , more demanding Cinematic Depth of field etc and showing PC footages to advertise enhanced edition instead of only showing recently released xbox 360 version (For Example : The Witcher 2 new elements trailer and changing locations trailer etc)
5) Red kt .
6) Announcing their upcoming games DRM free .
7) Friendly attitude toward customers .
8 )Branching paths in games .
9) Deep , non linear , mature RPGs that I had been wanting for years .
10) Tactical combat .
11) Even their graphics engine was more than capable to give cutting edge graphics in The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 yet they updated their Engine after The Witcher 2 , to Red Engine 3 instead of using same old engine .
12) Cinematic Story telling with great voice acting and music score .
13) Level of fidelity .
What you think guys .?
Umair2012 hasn't added any friends yet.