Posts I've Made
16.10.2012 @ 08:10Played Witcher 1 ----10/10 rating
Playing Witcher 2---- atm also 10/10 only on chapter 1 right now
1) Make gameplay like TW1 or TW2 I like both XD!
2) I wish they had a key like TW1, alt key, where it shows all the items I can click on. I dislike the Z button to scan for those.
3) good and engaging storyline just like TW1 and TW2
5) Add NPC follower! (with good AI, and can die or at least faint)
6) Keep the game just as difficult because I want to fear dying. In TW2 haha I died a lot at the start....so much tension
7) Please no Witcher MMO QQ
Keep the gray choices/difficult decisions, not just evil vs good, light vs dark.
Also, I wish they could release with less bugs but with these games it seems to be impossible. I really love the enhanced editions, so I might end up waiting for those....><
10.10.2012 @ 07:11
Costin Moroianu said:The Grey Warden is the worst character in DA:O but in regards to choices I can agree the Werewolves vs Elves choice was interesting, the best actually. So was the whole Circle situation, the Orzammar one and the Landsmeet one but to a lesser degree I think.
As for your questions:
1) Just watch when they start exploding and run like hell.
2) There isn't a change of animation for incineration just a damage over time effect on the enemies. ›››
Thanks for the answers, but for some reason I do not see the effects of the new upgraded move. How do I execute the move exactly? Do I just hold the left mouse button for awhile and then release? I think I must be doing something wrong ><
10.10.2012 @ 06:25I agree with everything regarding the awesomeness of the Witcher, hope I can complete this game soon (yea I am not exactly fast/good at games)! Well except I still like Dragon Age Origins although I do see where you are coming from. But DAO, being the Grey Warden and all is still cool. There are some tough decisions such as the one with the elves vs werewolves, templars vs mages etc. Unfortunately the sequel DA2 is garbage.
BTW I have some questions about the gameplay
1) these Bloedzuiger monsters, how do I evade the poison splashes? The description says skilled witchers can do it but it seems that even if I dodge far back with double-tap the poison still gets me.
2) I upgraded the group silver talent which states that I can incinerate enemies 75 percent of the time, and I plan to upgrade it with the Igni which is supposed to raise the percentage....however, why does the skill not work? I hold the left mouse button to release this attack but it just seems like a normal attack to me and there is no fire animation...HELP!
10.10.2012 @ 00:14
Corylea said:Well, maybe your truster is broken.
Vincent Meiss, Kalkstein, and Zoltan Chivay are all trustworthy. Let's see, who else? Carmen, Leuvaarden, the druids, the gardener, Vivaldi, Raymond, Thaler, Morenn, Vesna, and several of the characters you'll meet in Chapter 4. ›››
O.O Some of those are shady....Vincent, Thaler, Leuvaarden like terribly shady....
- Vincent I really hate, he put me in jail in chapter 2, screw him!
- Thaler asking me to get documents from the princess that is suspicious.
- Leuvaarden is best described as a snake, you cannot trust this guy, he is plotting something...
- Raymond, I liked him before his death
- Carmen I was trying to get the sex card but it turns out she has a werewolf boyfriend (i am still on that quest)
- Vesna: minor character, I was trying to get the sex card but somehow forgot to meet at the mill....arrrghhh!
- Gardener: He lost the witcher silver blade, I do not like this guy either
- Vivaldi: nothing against this guy
- Kalkstein: he is crazy, made me lose so much money getting into the tower. He only gave me 1000 orens, and I have to spend 500 on each book i think so that in itself is 1000 orens WTH!
Ok I did like Raymond before he died. And Carmen ...I still cannot get the sex card from her but it seems that she loves a werewolf (still on this quest).
10.10.2012 @ 00:00I have made some questionable decisions in game I would like to discuss and ask which path did you guys take? I try to do what I would do if I were Geralt.
TW1 SPOILERS up to chapter 3:
1. When you end up with the witch in the cave did you let the angry mob kill her or not?
ANS: I chose to save her
- she only knows about these evil events but did not perform the killings.
- I just had sex with her .... (refer to the section below on this)
2. Did you help Siegfed kill the elves?
ANS: I did.
- It seemed that the elf leader is filled with vengeance
- Siegfed helped me out before with the Cockatrice (although he was utterly useless and like died/fainted)
3. During the bank intrusion/hostage situation how did you solve the situation?
ANS: I chose to negotiate, but after talking to the elf I had no choice but to kill the elves
- because they are crazy people who just wont listen
4. Did you kill the vampire prostitutes/courtesans or not?
ANS: I saved them and killed the guards
- seemed like the brother was oppressive
- And again I had sex ....(refer to the bottom)
5. Triss or Shani?
- She already saved me 2 times, I owe her.
- In that circumstance, a mage would be more able to protect the boy
- Triss was talking about magic coming from the boy, so it is only appropriate that he stays with a magic user.
1) Sex Cards: I feel this concept is terrible because:
- You are forced to have sex because you want the card...a solution would have been to offer another card for not having sex, like "resist temptation card" or like a "purity card", or "fidelity card"
- I like need to have sex with prostitutes to get the card....there is this urge to collect ( i guess it does motivate people to play the game XD) Although of course there are times where sex is appropriate, like if it is Triss, Shani or... the Vampires...haha.
What do you guys think about the Sex Cards? As much as I want to collect more, it seems Triss and I have become serious at this stage, so for roleplaying sake I guess I have to stop.
thesums hasn't added any friends yet.