- The Witcher have a nice display of HP, Toxicity and such stuff on my G15 Keyboard, but somethings wrong ~ When I pass between the programs [from the clock to the game for example], instead of seeing something like "TW panel" I just see really weird random charters [any time I lunch the game it changes], not even in English. Its very little, but it could be nice if it would be fixed. My wild guess is that the program name was written in Polish, and was not translated to English in the English version [and thats way I cant see the real name of the program on my LCD screen].
- You cant use the side button of the G5 Mouse in the game, you cant a sing it as a key.
- There is no "walk" button.
- Sometimes when you mess up a combo, you cant start a new one [no matter what you do], the icon is the one that you see when you cant press [so you cant start a new combo on the enemy], and you have to change to anther style, and go back to start a combo. Happens sometimes.
- There been few times that your about to finish a stun enemy\ knockdown, but when Geralt starts it, the enemy just get back to normal [not before, right when he starts] and then he just sort of stuck.
- The fist fighting system is kinda lagy, even if you doge for a sec before he try to hit you, he still doges it[and I don't meant that Geralt jumps back or something like that], while if you try to defend about 2-1.5 seconds before he try to hit you, you still get hit.
Its little stuff, yet its the little stuff that are impotent. If you found something little that you don't think need to open a whole topic, you can post it here and ill add. Maybe the developers will see and fix some of the stuff =]
Page 1 of 1
Some Little Bugs
03.01.2008 @ 11:36 #2
I get the same proublem with my G15 display. I also think the title of the screen was written in non-Unicode characters so the keyboard does not know what to display so it displays random things (I see the same thing looking at Japanese websites without the Japanese language pack installed). Also, where it says "exp to next level" it is really showing the total xp you need to level up not the remainder xp to level up like I assumed it would.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1