CDP's strategy report for 2013-2016
21.03.2013 @ 13:15 #1
Some interesting stuff there. Highlights from the CDPR section:
- open REDkit beta and further support of the modding community
- premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world
- launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
- launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4
- launch of Cyberpunk 2077
- two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines
- a cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR's brands
- start of license sales for REDengine
- long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanics
- launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support
- launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories
21.03.2013 @ 13:42 #4
I'm a little bit bump that the final version of the RedKit won't be released in 2013, but at least we'll get an open Beta
21.03.2013 @ 13:46 #5
I'm a little bit bump that the final version of the RedKit won't be released in 2013, but at least we'll get an open Beta /> ›››
board games, card games etc. would be my guess
21.03.2013 @ 14:01 #6
first they would have to buy the rights to the pen&paper Witcher game from the publisher called MAG. I wonder if such information can be checked. It would give a clear answer
21.03.2013 @ 14:02 #7
Nah but it looks good. A lot of things I'm looking forward to. Can't wait
21.03.2013 @ 14:08 #9
Also intrigued by the non-computer game. I hope it's something substantial and new! Some kind of complex board game, or strategic card game. Please no TCG or Risk: Witcher...
Or maybe it's a Dice Poker Set - with the painted wooden box and all?
21.03.2013 @ 14:10 #10
21.03.2013 @ 17:20 #12
Yeah I know, fuckin' priceless! I love you RED
21.03.2013 @ 18:38 #14
PC does not equal Windows. Personal computers run many different operating systems, like GNU/Linux and, why not, Windows. PC games should be available for all major platforms. Let's not be handcuffed and tied to one vendor. Utilize standard, cross-platform technologies!
** The Witcher IRC Channel (unofficial) ** irc://irc.xertion.org/TheWitcher ** Instant webchat: http://mibbit.com/#T...irc.xertion.org
21.03.2013 @ 18:54 #15
Only three things are new: Local branch of GOG in US, 2 big R&D projects, more full priced games (60$) released on day one. Rest of the part about GOG is just about what GOG is.
21.03.2013 @ 20:30 #18
Now I know where to (apply?) work when I go to us