1. Most complaints about fighting Kayran were actually QTE and arcade scenario of the whole fight.
No, most complained about not being able to kill it. Ask Tommy for this, he has a long experience in fighting octupuses for others.
2. The Beast was very hard if you didn't do any side quests but easy if you were completionist. Actually you could one shot him with aard, so you could run away and aard the beast till its stunned.
Wasn't implied that you HAVE TO finish all the side quests before? It's an rpg
You have not to explain to me how to beat it. I've played W1 say...hm.... 10-15 times? You have to explain to all those people coming here and whining "the Beast is too hard!!!"
3. Koschey... Was it hard? Actually, that required you to notice that his strikes cause heavy breading and drink anti-bleeding potion. Or just run around and use igni till it's dead. In TW1 Geralt was faster than anyone, even barghests, I think.
Again, you have not to explain to me. Explain to the people who came here complaining
4. First Letho fight is hard with certain builds. Though there are always traps to save the day.
5. Really hard 'boss' was a Dragon at the end if you didn't invest in certain skills and had no potions for buffing. But it's the end of the game, it's expected. ›››
I had zero problems in fighting both. Actually the Dragon was the hardest mostly fro the lack of space. Most of the people I've seen coming here blamed though more for Letho than for the dragon. In Act I isn't a piece a cake to be honest, no matter what kind of tricks you use it.
@secondchildrenSorry to get off topic again.
Sorry to upset anyone. Maerd or I were in not in heated battle. I misunderstood him and we exchanged comments, but it was done in even tones. ›››
No problem I said for precaution