Some "Dark Fantasy RPG" and CP2077 news
24.10.2012 @ 17:32 #1
- Unnanounced dark fantasy title (Witcher 3?) is in more advanced stages than Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is the first in a series, both games are larger than The Witcher, both are multiplaform
- 2013 will be smaller stuff for CDP RED, no Witcher-caliber release
- Witcher for iPhone - too early to say anything, but not impossible
EDIT: missed some stuff:
- no Witcher for PS3 next year, they want TW on Playstation, but not current gen
- both TW3 and CP2077 will appear on next gen consoles
24.10.2012 @ 18:21 #3
24.10.2012 @ 18:35 #5
There was browser game The Witcher Versus. I'm not sure if it still exist.
About Mac I bet that they will be adding support for it later. It is better to polish games before release than spending resources on niche platform. But it is my guess.
24.10.2012 @ 18:56 #8
24.10.2012 @ 18:59 #9
Planned release date is for 2014/2015. I doubt they will start promoting earlier than year before release. It doesn't need that long promotion as Cyberpunk that will be a new franchise, but it need something more intense than that.
24.10.2012 @ 19:26 #10
saw this on some polish tv show on youtube,there was some concept art of nilfgaardians too.I can't find the video anymore though.
also good find Kodaemon
24.10.2012 @ 20:16 #15
Well, if that "both" means game 1 + game 2 together... it won't be much of an accomplishment
26.10.2012 @ 02:27 #16
''no Witcher for PS3 next year, they want TW on Playstation, but not current gen'' Maybe The Witcher 1 on the RED Engine!? I hope so.
26.10.2012 @ 04:21 #17
26.10.2012 @ 14:24 #18
Costin Moroianu said:
I hope they will leave the PS4 and Xbox 720 in the dirt and focus on the WiiU.
Not sure why anyone would want CDPR to not make more money Nintendo consoles definitely need mature titles and the few that end up on them get devoured.
26.10.2012 @ 16:36 #20
Not sure why anyone would want CDPR to not make more money Nintendo consoles definitely need mature titles and the few that end up on them get devoured. ›››
The Wii U hardware specs aren't that good though.
Gregski: Now THAT is high praise from Pondsmith.