[TW1] [mod] Full Combat Rebalance (FCR) version 1.6
21.08.2011 @ 01:34 #1
EDIT: Nevermind, I just re-read the FAQ, and apparently it's an issue pertaining to the game itself (I missed that last time I read through it)...I suppose I'll just have to deal with it and max out Dexterity, lol.
23.08.2011 @ 22:49 #2
02.09.2011 @ 17:45 #3
It's in the FAQ, actually (fcr_faq_eng.txt):
Q: The enemies do damage before they even perform the animation. The opponent stays still and we loose HP, it's horribly irritating.
A: It's how the game works and the problem isn't connected with the mod. I can't do anything about it.
It happens in vanilla game as well, but it's much more noticeable with the mod for obvious reasons.
06.11.2011 @ 14:20 #4
- new design of the PC’s and NPC’s parameters,
- full armor system and armor type/weapon/combat style dependencies,
- damage fully dependent on weapons as in most cRPG games,
- full skill tree overhaul, including sword style rules,
- much faster and lore-close combat,
- limited but more powerful monsters option,
- dozens of non-combat related improvements,
- fully customizable installation with the ability to install each feature seperately.
Supported languages: English, Polish, Russian
FCR v1.6 Manual
FCR v1.6a Changelog
07.11.2011 @ 13:22 #16
Again CDPR outperformed them selfs! , its awesome, thank you very much for that!...
Just a quick question!, wen actually this mod will be released?!...
07.11.2011 @ 16:50 #19
I have just one question. I have a save game in Act 1 with the previous version of the FCR mod. Would this new version be compatible with that save? I really do not want to have to start from the beginning...