YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2
15.09.2011 @ 21:33 #122
Letho: But sooner or later everyone starts treating me like a big oaf, I mean, I can't change how I look.
Iorveth: King or beggar - what's the difference?! One dho'ine less
19.09.2011 @ 08:36 #123
And the song the knight sings in the siege tower...
Bread and vodka's all you get, when you're plughing for your King.
Blood and mud your brows-asweat...(Forgot the second half of that. It's something like, balls in bandage pricks in a sling)
That's a swithing soldiers life, taking orders smash your foe.
Coin and country they're your wife, and a long road at your toe
03.11.2012 @ 14:06 #124
Ah,a man of the same profession!
At first I was a bit puzzled then it hit me...it MUST BE a reference to the title Geralt earned The Butcher of Blaviken.
Also one of the best conversations: (I'll paraphrase)
Geralt in company of Zoltan Chivay, Sheldon Skaggs, Yarpen Zigrin and Alderman of Vergen drink in The Cauldron and talk about cleaning the mines of Vergen from monsters...
Zigrin: Skaggs,you're lagging with your drink.
Skaggs: I got myself a little fuck tonight.
Zigrin: Drink up It'll give you vigor!
Skaggs: If I drink,my prick shrivells like ol' crone's tits.
Geralt: Do you know of Dwarven Immortelle?
Skaggs: Do I? Do I know pig's arse is tight?
Chivay: Well,honestly,I don't know.
Skaggs: Tis' just an ol' sayin'.
Zigrin: And only you're using it!
After the afore mentioned group agreed to clean the mines together and they stand up to go...
Zigrin:(to Skaggs) So,you commin' with us or waiting for that fuck of yours?
Skaggs: Opportunity like this might not present itself again...fuck can wait.
Gotta love the dwarves
03.11.2012 @ 23:59 #125
And (paraphrasing here, don't have the exact quote)
Girl: What are you?
Geralt: I'm a witcher
Girl: That's interesting. (Long pause). What exactly does a witcher do?
Geralt: I solve problems.
Girl: Ooh. I have a problem with my boyfriend.
Geralt: Did you find him with his head ripped off and his entrails strewn across the porch? Because that's the type of problem I solve. ›››
14.11.2012 @ 20:00 #127
17.12.2012 @ 14:28 #129
Triss: "Those Nilfgaardians...thats your work?"
Geralt: "They followed thier leader too blindly"
Triss: "You killed them all?"
Geralt: "They didn't slaughter themselves"
Oh and who could forget "Do pigs have tight arses?"
22.01.2013 @ 17:56 #132
"Kitchen open day and night?"
"...It's not that kind of fire."
- The Tallest Man On Earth
22.01.2013 @ 22:58 #133
But I jest There was honestly a lot of really good stuff in the game, but I think the most hilarious moment comes in the Enhanced Edition.
"There was no time to think, it was time to act. Grabbing Geralt, I embarked on a voyage upriver, deeper into the Pontar Valley. There, in a region known as Lormark, King Henselt of Kaedwen had made camp with his army. 'King' being the key word here - denoting the central figure in my plan to capture the kingslayer."
I doubt I need to explain who it's from!
23.01.2013 @ 23:30 #135
I remember once somewhere (probably on BSN), we were having a serious discussion about Upper Aedirn, except everyone was saying Prince Penis in a very serious tone.
24.01.2013 @ 11:02 #137
- The Tallest Man On Earth
27.01.2013 @ 09:58 #138
27.01.2013 @ 10:01 #139
- Philippa: "...then there're the one of 10 magic rings of power scattered across the land..."
- Iorveth: "One to gather, and in the darkness bind them all?"
- Geralt: "Yeah, and next thing you know I'll be running barefoot to the top of some volcano."
- Philippa: "Okay, okay, forget the rings...."
27.01.2013 @ 10:04 #140
- All from Vergen which, aside from being an amazing-looking place, has some great overheard dialogue . . .
- "I'll say it again: humans are strange."
- "Let's hear it."
- "You see... when they're about to marry, they get terribly picky. Have to check everything. Whether the bride's been ploughed, has a dowry, is diligent... yet, here we've common girl..."
- "Claims she's virgin..."
- "And nobody questions her virtue! They just follow her to war! To death!"
- "What do you say that *that*?"
- "You've answered your own question! Humans follow adventure, get drunk on ideas and, while drunk, have no doubts!"
- "They flee their everyday lives and plunge into dreams."
- "Exactly. The rich and the poor alike. Not just humans."
- "Elves, they they talk a lot, think very little. In the end they end up dead, shoutin', 'We really showed 'em!'"
- "What's this? Clad in hues of green, amidst shrubs he's seen, crouching on legs bent, catching flies to rend?"
- "A bored scoia'tael waitin' in ambush?"
- "Supposed to be a frog, to be honest, but your answer's better."
- (The only one here from a human rather than a dwarf):
- "When this war's over I'm going home, growing a beard and getting a dog."[img]http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/;)/>.gif[/img]